I provide various types of writing and editing services, each with a different approach and, let me be honest, price.
(Note the awesome use of parenthetical commas in the previous statement.)
- I've created content for national publishers.
- I've worked with politicians, entrepreneurs, and engineers.
- I know what is an Oxford comma. But unlike the band Vampire Weekend, I do give a shit about it. (But I do like the song.)
- I know MLA style. I'm an APA wizard.
- I have access to academic databases and the kind of databases that private investigators use.
- I've written two books, several academic articles, book chapters, and so forth.
- Does this justify my fees? I hope so. (I estimate work at about $65/hr.)